Our clients include white and blue collar employees at all levels, and spanning all industries. We recognise that the issues our clients face affect both their livelihoods and their futures. Both need to be protected, and both are worth fighting for. However we also recognise that clients need access to strong legal advice in the very moment where their cash flow might be strained. Because of this, we do what we can to be as accessible as possible to the people who need us the most.
Our hourly rates are as follows:
D. Michael Bain, Q.C.
James Gould (currently on leave)
Outside Legal Consultants
- We seek to keep our rates within standard range of the industry. The rates of our lawyers vary from $225 – $410 per hour, depending on experience and area of law.
- We bill by the hour, so you only pay for time spent. This means that matters that resolve more quickly result in a cost-savings to you.
- We also send work down to the appropriate level as a further way of saving you money. Paralegals are $160/hour and legal assistants are $80/hour.
- We are able to resolve over 50% of our clients’ issues in three hours or less. Great advice given at the right time can make a world of difference.
- For more complex cases, we are happy to discuss payment schedules to make the legal process more financially viable for you.
DisbursementsIn the course of working on your behalf we must incur additional expenses which are billed to you at cost. These might include:
- Legal research databases
- Registry filing fees
- Agents’ fees (for searches, filings, etc.)
- Document imaging (photocopies, faxes, printing)
- Experts’ fees
- Out of town travel expenses
- Courthouse legal research costs